[Warning: The following contains spoilers for Veronica Mars Season 4. Read at your own risk!]
So you’ve watched Season 4 of Veronica Mars. You’re probably feeling a lot of emotions right now. You might be angry. You might be sad. Or you might just be numb by this point. All of these feelings (or lack there of) are completely valid! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! But despite its polarizing ending, Season 4 of Veronica Mars was also full of wonderful snarky, romantic, or otherwise happy moments that reminded us why we loved the show in the first place. So while you nurse your feelings hangover, let’s relive some of the best moments of the show through GIFs.
1. When Logan and Veronica reunited.
Honestly, how cute are they?
2. When Logan proposed.
But before Veronica (Kristen Bell) said no, obviously.
3. When Veronica told Logan she’d put her bra back on to marry him.
Every woman knows just how serious Veronica is about Logan (Jason Dohring) if she’s willing to put her bra back on after taking it off.
4. When Veronica and Logan got married.
I’m sorry if this makes you sad, but just look at these two.
5. When Logan played with Wallace’s baby.
Not since Tim Riggins held a baby on Friday Night Lights have so many ovaries exploded at once.
6. When Dick did wowed us with his incredible dancing.
Whether or not you like Dick Casablancas (Ryan Hansen), it’s hard to deny the power of this ridiculous dance sequence that ended with Dick’s pants being ripped off. Honestly, Dick is a gift that we probably don’t deserve.
7. And then when Deputy Leo also drunkenly danced.
OK, so much hilarious dancing ensued in Veronica Mars Season 4. And I just want to personally say thank you to the writers for giving us this stellar Max Greenfield sequence.
8. When Keith ragged on Veronica’s height.
Keith (Enrico Colantoni) remains television’s No. 1 dad in Season 4, and his relationship with Veronica is the stuff we all dream of having.
9. When Logan was shirtless.
I’m sorry I waited this long to remind you of this scene, which obviously will one day win an Oscar.
10. When Veronica tased the young PCHer.
Didn’t it feel a bit like the good old days?
11. When Logan referenced Piz.
Piz is gone but not forgotten.
12. When Weevil saved Veronica and Keith.
We all knew Weevil (Francis Capra) loved Veronica, but seeing him save her life (and Keith’s!) in the middle of their ongoing fight really spoke volumes.
13. When Logan and Vinnie tag-teamed an Avengers reference.
I can’t believe Vinnie (Ken Marino) has seen The Avengers.
14. When Dick got the Lifetime Christmas movie.
No one tell Dick that Hallmark Christmas movies are better.
15. When Leo knew the raunchy names of all the drinks.
This feels like a good place to end.
Veronica Mars is now streaming on Hulu.